1. Any user browsing or using the National Museum of Taiwan Literature (hereafter referred as the NMTL) Portal shall be regarded as having fully accepted and understood the terms and provisions of this statement, the related laws of the Republic of China, and the international Internet regulations and customary Internet practices. The user herein agrees to refrain from using the NMTL Portal for any unlawful purposes.
2. This portal is limited to personal and non-commercial uses of the user. The user may, as provided in the intellectual property rights and related laws, freely browse and use the NMTL Portal or download related information available for downloading at the NMTL Portal; however, user is obliged to note or cite source when using such information.
3. Business establishments or organizations are prohibited from transmitting, reproducing, distributing, publicly airing or showing, publishing, or issuing out any information contained in the NMTL Portal without the official written consent of the NMTL and each respective author.
4. Unless otherwise explicitly specified, the copyrights of the text, images, audio-visual features, software, and programs featured in the NMTL Portal remain the properties of the NMTL or have been duly licensed to the use of the NMTL, and subject to the protection of governing R.O.C. laws.
5. Copyrights of data found in external websites accessed through the Hyperlink system from the NMTL Portal shall remain the property of the website owner or maintenance party. Any individual or non-commercial website may freely access the NMTL Portal through the Hyperlink system. To access the NMTL Portal, please click on the NMTL portal logo.